Answered By: Curtin Library
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2019     Views: 2

Most espace records are derived from the University’s Publication Management System, Elements. Log in to Elements, claim the publication and add a copy of your paper to the Elements record.

Find more details about the process in the Guide to espace.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205