Answered By: Curtin Library
Last Updated: Sep 03, 2018     Views: 10

Yes, it is a University requirement that a copy of your completed Higher Degree by Research (HDR) thesis be supplied to the Library. The thesis will normally be publicly displayed online via espace, however approval may be sought to have it suppressed.

For information about your options see the espace Thesis Submission website.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205