Answered By: Curtin Library
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2018     Views: 6

To have your research publications displayed on your staff profile page, they must be entered into the University’s Publications Management System, Elements.

Log in to the Staff Portal and select Research to find a link to Elements. You will also find the contact details for your Teaching area's Research Support staff in this section by clicking on Contact Research. 

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205