Answered By: Curtin Library
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2018     Views: 45

The University does not provide a central fund for the specific purpose of covering article processing charges.

Authors, other than Higher Degree by Research students, are encouraged to include publication costs where it is an allowable expenditure within a project budget. 

Please note that publication costs are specifically excluded from the Graduate Research School’s list of allowable consumables for Higher Degree by Research students.

Refer to the Open Access Guidance Document or the Open Access LibGuide for more details about open access publishing.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205