Answered By: Joanne Comerford
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016     Views: 42

Curtin University has an agreement with ABS/Universities Australia for the use of a range of products and services, including access to microdata. You will need to contact the Office of Research and Development (ORD) at Curtin to register and access the microdata.

More information can be found on the ABS website - Microdata Entry Page.

Curtin University Library

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205