Answered By: Curtin Library
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2018     Views: 174

Since 2013 Curtin Higher Degree by Research theses have been held in electronic format. Search the Library Catalogue to locate a copy.

If a Curtin thesis is only available in print format:

  • Staff and Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students can request an electronic copy via the Library’s Document Delivery service - see Requesting items
  • Members of the public can request a copy via the National Library Copies Direct service - there is a cost involved.
  • You can scan from the print copy at the John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library (JCPML), located on the Bentley WA campus. Be aware that Australian copyright legislation limits copying for study and research to 10% of the thesis.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205