Answered By: Corporate Communications
Last Updated: May 16, 2017     Views: 284

You should check publisher copyright policies before posting your articles to these websites. For more details please refer to this blog post about copyright and scholarly sharing an the document Posting Research Papers to a Third Party websites.

Curtin University Library

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205