Answered By: Curtin Library
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2018     Views: 53

Yes. Curtin participates in a Collective Music Licence which permits staff to copy or communicate an extensive repertoire of recorded music or sound recordings for educational purposes or for use at official University events.

You can play music in class to Curtin students, incorporate music into teaching materials (including access through Blackboard), or play music at an official University function as long as no admission fee is charged.

All copies of recordings must be labelled with a prescribed notice and information about the title of the work, composer, performer, etc. See the Copyright at Curtin website for details.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205