Answered By: Corporate Communications
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2016     Views: 173

Curtin Library provides a number of services for Higher Degree Research (HDR) students. In addition to Borrowing items from the Curtin Library, Curtin research students are eligible to Borrow from a number of non-Curtin Libraries and request items using the library's Document Delivery Service.

The Library also provides access to a large number of Databases to assist in locating scholarly and peer-reviewed journal articles, set up email alerts and track citations.

The Research Support LibGuides provide the tools, training (including workshops) and services offered by Curtin Library to support research activities and scholarly communication, and maximise visibility and impact.

Your Faculty Librarian can also provide guidance with library resources.

Curtin University Library





Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205