Answered By: Engagement Client
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2016     Views: 53

Curtin University students who have registered with the Disability Counsellor at the University Health Service are eligible for special Library services, including requesting resources in alternate formats.

Whilst every effort is made to source and supply requests as quickly as possible, the Library is imposed various restrictions which make it difficult to guarantee access and delivery within a specified timeframe.  In rare instances, requests may not be filled due to circumstances beyond our control.

For more information and contact details please see the library website

Curtin University Library

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205