Answered By: Joanne Comerford Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 112
We recommend that, whenever possible, you do log in to use the library catalogue. Logging in will enable you to:
- Request items that are on loan or held at another Curtin library
- Place document delivery requests (if you are eligible for this service)
- Store search queries and records of library items in your My Favourites
- Set up alerts for your search queries
- Access online journal articles
- Access your Borrower Information
Some search results in the catalogue are restricted to authorised users. If you are on campus, the library catalogue recognises that you are coming from an authorised Curtin IP address. If you are off campus you are not authorised until you have logged in. So for maximum results, best to log in.
You can find more details in the Using the Library Catalogue LibGuide.
Curtin University Library