Answered By: Curtin Library
Last Updated: Sep 03, 2018     Views: 301

Refer to the Copyright at Curtin web page for Higher Degree by Research theses students to find information about including copyright material in your thesis, when and how to seek permission, and your publishing agreements.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205