Answered By: Learning Services
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2016     Views: 124

Faculty librarians assist with the research and training needs of academic and research staff, and postgraduate research students.

Academic staff and postgraduate students can arrange a consultation with their faculty librarian. The faculty librarians can be contacted using the contact details on the Faculty librarians web page.

Curtin University Library

Related Topics

Contact Us

Robertson Library +61 8 9266 7166

WA School of Mines Kalgoorlie Library +61 8 9088 6630

John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library +61 8 9266 4205