Answered By: Corporate Communications Last Updated: Aug 15, 2016 Views: 550
Answered By: Corporate Communications
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2016 Views: 550
- Peer-reviewed journals may also be called refereed journals, scholarly journals or academic journals.
- When searching the library catalogue select Peer-reviewed Journals from the column on the left hand side.
- Some databases will allow you to limit your search to only include peer-reviewed journals.
- From the Database A-Z list you can click on the More Info link for further details about the database. Sometimes it will tell you here whether a database is peer reviewed.
- Check Ulrichsweb. It has detailed information on more than 300,000 journals. From your search results you can check Narrow Results on the left and select Refereed/Peer-reviewed from the Key Features.
For further information, refer to our LibGuides. Select your particular faculty and subject, and here you will find a wealth of information.
Curtin University Library