Answered By: Learning Services Last Updated: Feb 18, 2016 Views: 90
Unfortunately we cannot predict how long it will take for our supplier to fill an order. You can check on the progress of the item you are interested in regularly by going to the Library home page, selecting the Search more options link and typing the title into the search box in the Library catalogue.
If the title is one that you have recommended, you can check on its progress by following these steps:
- Select Search more options under the catalogue search box on the Library home page.
- In the Library catalogue, select Recommend an item from the row of links on the top right hand side (under the e-Shelf link).
- Note: You have to be logged in to check your recommendations.
- From the Recommend an item for the collection page, select the tab History.
- Select the link View progress of your recommendations in the library catalogue to see if the item you recommended has been included in the Library's collection.
Curtin University Library